- A refined sculptural form that will complement a range of interior furniture products and spaces
- Combines centuries old woodworking techniques with advanced manufacturing, ensuring long lasting performance and longevity.
- Backrest and frame are constructed using sustainably sourced solid American Oak or American Walnut.
- Seat available in contoured plywood with timber veneer or upholstered seat pad.
- The soft seat features the King patented Postureflex® system providing the ultimate in support and lasting comfort.
- The cleverly designed frame allows chairs to be stacked for convenient storage, also ideal to keep the chairs out of the way when cleaning the floor.
- Backrest is steam bent solid timber formed to a precise soft curve that provides comfort and support.
- Back rail and rear legs are steam bent creating both visually soft organic forms, whilst providing an integral structural support for the backrest.
King Living products are made to order.
- Metro Delivery- The delivery time is between 10-12 weeks for the Vancouver Metro area. Delivery time outside of the Vancouver Metro Area is between 12-14 weeks.
If you would like to enquire about delivery to your area, please contact us.
The King Living Warranty Plus program has been designed to ensure you are provided with the best possible protection for your new King furniture.
King Living Warranties include:
- 25 Year Steel Frame Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 10 Year Steel Frame Outdoor Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 2 Year Manufacturing Warranty- Recliners. For more information, click here.
- 3 Year Extended Manufacturing Warranty- For more information, click here.
- Edge Collection 2 Year Warranty- For more information, click here.
- Commercial Warranty, For more information, click here.
Your investment in King Living should last a lifetime.