Full package price is based on purchasing the full price components individually. Delivery and accessories not included in price.
Need help choosing a fabric?
- Developed by the King in-house design team, the Tuscany II Dining Chair combines a graceful form with superior King comfort to bring a luxurious elegance to any dining room.
- Built around a sturdy steel frame with innovative pulmaflex suspension, for an even and impervious suspension. This enables the KingCell pocket springs to act independently and provide a consistent level of support for the entire seat cushion.
- This unique combination of structural support combined with soft cushioning allows the seat to flex laterally and vertically.
- Built-in lumbar support further elevates comfort levels.
- Soft, inviting upholstery crafted from multi-layered premium foam to provide a comfortable place to enjoy the longest dinners for years to come.
- Armless chair style is great for sliding all the way under a table, providing more space to fit extra chairs if required.
- Solid timber legs available in a range of timber veneer colours to suit your personal style.
- Seat covers are available in your choice of premium fabrics and leathers to complement your space.
- Seat covers can easily be removed or replaced to update your look.
- Like all King products, the Tuscany II Dining Chair has been designed and constructed to provide the ultimate in long-lasting performance, backed by the King 25 year steel frame warranty.
King Living products are made to order.
- British Columbia - The delivery time is between 10-14 weeks for the British Columbia area.
- When demand for product or materials surges, this can impact standard delivery lead times. In addition, environmental factors and conditions may also cause standard lead times to fluctuate. Please contact your nearest showroom here to confirm the lead time on your order.
If you would like to enquire about delivery to your area, please contact us.
The King Living Warranty Plus program has been designed to ensure you are provided with the best possible protection for your new King furniture.
King Living Warranties include:
- 25 Year Steel Frame Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 10 Year Steel Frame Outdoor Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 2 Year Manufacturing Warranty- Recliners. For more information, click here.
- 3 Year Extended Manufacturing Warranty- For more information, click here.
- Edge Collection 2 Year Warranty- For more information, click here.
- Commercial Warranty, For more information, click here.
Your investment in King Living should last a lifetime.